Responsibilities include executing the organization’s vision, providing leadership to the organization, assuring its overall program effectiveness, ensuring the acquisition of sufficient resources and funding, and promoting and projecting a positive presence in the community. More about Coastal Habitat here and in this site's About section.
- 10+ years experience in a nonprofit environment.
- 5+ years in a senior management role.
- Solid understanding of organizational development concepts and nonprofit operations.
- Extensive experience with development / fundraising and executing organizational growth.
- Knowledge of and experience with housing issues and policy.
- Ability to build and reinforce community across a broad range of organizations.
- Strategic short and long-term thinker; goal identification and strategic implementation to achieve goals.
- Experience communicating / motivating in team environment with employees, volunteers, Board of Trustees, donors, supporters, lobbyists, local and state politicians, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
How to apply:
Email Search@coastalhabitat.org with "executive director" in the subject line and resume pasted into the body of the email as well as attached. Or mail your information to the address below. Applications for consideration must include salary history and resume.Search Committee
200 Highway 71, Suite 300 Spring Lake Heights, NJ 07762
Coastal Habitat for Humanity is an equal opportunity employer.