"Some amazing items, a great resource," - Nate Berkus, interior designer, on Coastal Habitat's ReStore resale store.
Since 2007, Coastal Habitat's ReStore has sold a curated selection of lightly used and new furniture, housewares, home decor, appliances, electronics, linens and construction materials in a new 10,000 square foot showroom in Asbury Park - nine blocks away from the city's famous boardwalk.
Special to the area, the ReStore sells better-than-average merchandise up to 97% off 100% of the time in a clean and friendly environment. It's like no other thrift store you've visited in the area and why Nate Berkus, celebrity decorator, called it "an amazing resource."
"Like" the ReStore's Facebook page for the most current merchandise images, sale alerts, online-only bargains and more. The area's best-rated thrift store.
VISIT TODAY AND FIND YOUR FIND!
More About the ReStore
- One-hundred percent of the proceeds from the ReStore support repair and construction projects in Southern Monmouth County.
- Since its founding in 2007, Coastal Habitat's ReStore has diverted three million+ pounds of potential waste from local landfills.
- The store is the top-reviewed thrift store in the greater Asbury Park area.
- The "Famous" Outdoor Furniture Sale is held on the first Saturday in April; the Holiday Bazaar is held on the Friday evening prior to November's First Saturday.
- Merchandise from Coastal Habitat's ReStore has been featured in television, films and magazines. Members of the media, click here for the store's studio services contact.
Wednesday through Saturday, 10 am to 4 pm
1105 Memorial Drive (between 3rd and 4th Avenue)
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
Click here to search for more Habitat for Humanity ReStores in North America.